Our policies and other important information regarding accessibility, cancellations, bookings and more.
Check in/Check out
1) Rooms are normally available for check in from 2pm onwards – this may not always be possible and guests should check on day of travel
2) In certain circumstances, it may be possible to check-in earlier – please check on day of travel
3) No check ins are allowed after 10.30pm unless by prior arrangement
4) Guests are asked to check out by 10am on the day of departure – failure to do this may incur extra charges
5) On check-in all guests are required to complete a guest registration form
6) Foreign nationals will need to produce identity documents – we are required by law to take a copy of this ID
1) All deposits are non-refundable
2) Deposits are normally taken on a per person basis at a rate of £25.00 per person
3) Should the booked stay be within 7 days of the booking date, we will normally ask for the whole amount of the stay to be paid for up front
4) This amount then becomes the deposit and any cancellation thereafter will make the full amount non-refundable
5) For bookings not covered by point 3) above, in the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 2 days notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to 100% of the total booking value will be charged to the card used to pay the deposit
6) For bookings already paid for, if we receive no contact before 10.30pm or a booker does not turn up at the hotel before 10.30pm on the agreed day of arrival, we will class this as a no-show and any payments already made will be non refundable
7) Accommodation charges are non refundable once the booked stay has commenced
1) We accept payments by cash and credit or debit card
2) Customers paying with cash are required to provide identification on check-in
3) Acceptable forms of ID are: current driving license, ID card, passport, credit card or switch card, utility bill, bank statement (with address) or police warrant card
1) This is a no smoking hotel, extra charges will be payable if you have been smoking in your room
2) The proprietors cannot accept responsibility for the loss of guests’ property unless handed in for safe custody
3) We reserve the right and you hereby authorise us to charge your debit or credit card for any damage incurred to your room or the hotel during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave. For cash payers, a separate bill will be produced
1) Mealtimes are prearranged and no allowance can be made for meals not taken
1) Alcohol or snacks consumed from the honesty bar or any extras provided are charged separately and are not included in the room rate
1)The proprietors reserve the right to amend, curtail or terminate any contract should the conduct of any person who is party to that contract cause any detriment to the hotel or well being of other guests.
2)No refunds will be given in this event.
3)The proprietors also reserve the right to refuse entry to any guest who turns up intoxicated beyond comprehension or whose personal hygiene or behaviour is such that other guests or members of staff would complain.
4)No refunds would be given on these occasions.
1) Once the booking is received by the Hotel, a deposit may need to be paid, this is at the discretion of the management.
2) A member of staff will normally confirm the reservation and discuss any extras that you may require for the room.
3) No deposit payment is taken at the point of booking, deposit payment if necessary is made with a member of staff.
4) Errors rarely occur, but if you have not heard from the Hotel within 48 hours from placing your reservation, please call the Hotel to check the status of your booking Tel: 01704 535838 – or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5) If we have not received your booking for whatever reason and you have not checked with us, we cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience or expense that may arise because of this.
We reserve the right to allocate alternative room accommodation after confirmation should the unlikely need arise. Any management upgrade in accommodation will not be charged extra unless room amendment is on the part of the guest.
If you have any further questions, please contact the hotel on 01704 535838.